Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Two Heads ARE NOT Better Than One!!

Rex Dexter, the original Martian manhunter, has found an odd alien trying to take over his ship!

Evolution, folks. What can I say?

Anyway...




Well, it turns out he was only phase one of a massive alien invasion!



I, for one, welcome our new Cranian overlords!!

Fortunately, Rex doesn't!


You know, for a race that everyone thought was a fairy tale, Rex seems to have some pretty damn precise information on the Cranians' history and weakness!

But will it work?!?





Phew!!

Remember, everyone, pay your oxygen bills!!

From Mystery Man Comics #17 (1940)

1 comment:

SF said...

... I have severe problems with the idea that two heads would mean you'd need twice the concentration of oxygen in the atmosphere.

I guess in the grand scheme of things they are stupid problems for me to have, as "their alien biology requires twice the concentration of oxygen as we do" strikes me as perfectly plausible. It's just that having two heads is a really stupid way to justify needing twice the oxygen.