Thursday, June 9, 2016

Everybody Eats At Popeye's Place!!

Popeye has a restaurant!! With a very diverse menu!!

Well, I suppose it's better than Egg, bacon and Spam; Egg, bacon, sausage and Spam; Spam, bacon, sausage and Spam; Spam, egg, Spam, Spam, bacon and Spam; Spam, Spam, Spam, egg and Spam;
Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, baked beans, Spam, Spam, Spam and Spam...

But at Popeye's place, you have to be very careful about how you order, because you really don't want to annoy the chef!







Never badmouth a chef's specialty!!

Oh, hell, now that I'm thinking about it, I might as well embed the damned video...


There, hungry yet?

From Popeye #47 (1959), as reprinted in Classic Popeye #47 (2016). Monty Python Spam sketch is from 1970.

2 comments:

SF said...

I know I shouldn't worry about things like this, but... what should I gather from the fact that spinach with spinach is five cents, and a bowl of "real old" spinach is also five cents?

Also, damn, now I want spinach pie.

SallyP said...

But... but I LOVE Spam!

Seriously.

Okay, I like Spinach too.