Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's As if They Can See My Dreams

I didn't even know that I had always wanted to see this fight, until Siege: Captain America #1:

Thank you, Christos Gage and Federico Dallocchio. Because if Captain America can fight Razorfist, well, then there's (dim) hope that someday my greatest wish can come true: a Batman/Shang-Chi crossover.

Yes, I know it will never happen. But if it did? The universe would immediately experience total harmony and joy. I'm just sayin'...

P.S. Why are all the Siege one-shots 1000X better than anything actually appearing in the actual Siege book?

2 comments:

Fanboy Wife said...

Are his hands swords? How does he brush his teeth?

snell said...

My dear, you've just been introduced the the sublimely absurd world of Master Of Kung Fu villains. Maybe Ash can explain it to you...